WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Ceria Hotel is strategically located within the famous Bukit Bintang shopping, entertainment and business district making it most convenient for our guests to do their daily sight seeing and shopping.
Major shopping centers are only a stone’s throw away. Our hotel staffs will be able to guide you with major tourist attractions and also great restaurants and cafes around this area.
Public transportation is easily accessible as our guests will enjoy easy travelling around Kuala Lumpur via the monorail train (the station is situated just 1 to 2 mins by walking from our hotel), public busses and taxi services.
• 2 to 3 minutes to walk from Ceria Hotel to Berjaya Times Square shopping centre. Major restaurants, cafes and cinemas are also located in this shopping centre.
• 5 to 10 minutes to walk to Bukit Bintang shopping centre, Bintang Walk, Imbi Plaza, Low Yat Plaza, Lot 10 shopping Centre and The Pavillion shopping centre. This area is the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s major shopping and entertainment district.
• 10 to 15 minutes by public transport to the many popular tourist attractions such as KLCC shopping centre, The Petronas Twin Towers, The Kuala Lumpur Tower, Merdeka Square, Petaling Street (Chinatown), The National Musseum, The Lake Gardens, The KL Butterfly Park, The Orchid Garden, The KL Bird Park, The National Monument, The Deer Park, The Hibiscus Garden and Central Market.
HOW TO GET HERE
From KLIA Airport via rail
- Take the Express Rail Link to KL Sentral
- Switch to monorail line
- Exit at Imbi monorail station and walk to us